Join us for the TCC 2017 Worldwide Online Conference, April 18-20: Changing to Learn, Learning to Change
Enjoy keynote and special regional sessions by:
- Drs. Malcolm Brown & Veronica Diaz, Educause Learning Initiative, USA
- Dr. Hannah Gerber, Sam Houston State University, Texas, USA
- Dr. Kumiko Aoki, Open University of Japan, Tokyo
- Dr. Peter Leong, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, USA
- Dr. Mikhail Fominykh, Molde University College, Norway
TCC is a three-day, entirely online conference for post-secondary faculty and staff worldwide with over 100 sessions that cover a wide-range of topics related to distance learning and emerging technologies for teaching and learning.
Individuals participate in real-time sessions from the comfort of their workplace or home using a web browser to connect to individual sessions. All sessions are recorded for on-demand viewing.
For the current schedule of presentations and descriptions, see:
University of Hawaii faculty and staff: Special reduced rates are available. Contact Sharon Fowler <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
We look forward to seeing you at TCC 2017.
Filed under: Announcement, Conference, Education, Higher Education, Innovation, Instructional Technology, International, Online, Online Conference, Professional Development, Teacher Training, Technology, Trends & Issues | Leave a comment »